Thursday 3 November 2011

Week 9 - Looking at different Adobe After Effects Tutorials/Videos


These young Italian nerds created an amazing video with After Effects. The dialogue and acting is very cheesy but the effects are phenomenal. If I were to study After Effects for the rest of my life, I doubt I would ever in my lifetime be able to accomplish special effects at this level of sophistication. I just thought this video was really cool. The one guy has blue ambient special powers, and the other guy has a similar version of powers in red. There are explosion and ambient forcefields, and auras. So sick!


















I thought this animation was really cool since it was so short (5 seconds, like our assignment) and it was very well animated. It looks very visually striking and realistic. The meteor flies in, hits the building, and there is smoke trailing, an explosion, shattered glass and debris flying, etc. It shows the amazing things you can do with AE.




















On a simpler note, this AE video is amazing, short, simple, and just as visually striking. I am thinking of having a bouncing ball exploding in my video so this is very appealing to my ideas!



No comments:

Post a Comment